Monday, January 19, 2009

Williamson County Update

The Friday meeting with the Director of Williamson County Libraries was wonderful.  Dickerson discussed the months near the beginning of the project, including interactions between the authors, as well as the mechanics of the writing process.  The director showed much interest in the process, and requested a formal presentation, along with a Q & A panel discussion in the upcoming months.  Dates and times will be posted to the blog as they are set, so keep checking back.

2 comments:

Michael Parker said...

I have just e-mailed a local reporter with the Press Release. I gave her a copy of my last book; it was for her father. A bit like 'you scratch my back' etc. With luck she will persuade her editor to publish the release.

Michael Parker said...

I received an e-mail from the journalist I contacted who has told me that the Book Press Release, with my photo will be in this Friday's edition of Round Town News on the Costa Blanca. It will be in the Freetime supplement. The Round Town News can be accessed on line at rtnnews.com.