Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello From Eastern TN

It is now the middle of April and it seems that spring refuses to show itself in Eastern Tennessee, USA. We have had rainy cold days all during the month of March and now it continues into April. I just know soon the sun will come out and it will finally warm up.

The good news is the cool weather has allowed me to stay indoors and work on "The Book Project" along with all of the other authors from around the world. I have enjoyed this project more than anyone can imagine. I have met the most wonderful people that have such great talent, and it has been a pleasure to get to know these other writers.

As the work progress and "The Book" comes along chapter by chapter it is amazing to get to know others from around the world. I get a glimpse of how people live from different walks of life, something I would never get to see if I hadn't joined this most awesome venture.

Thanks Pete, for letting me be part of this group!

And a BIG thanks to everyone else for allowing me into your daily lives!

Carla

No comments: