Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chapter 15 Already!

The read through is going well.

Already we have 14 chapters under our belts and tomorrow we focus upon number 15. So far, I have been mainly interested in how the story as a whole hangs together, how readable it is and how I would feel about it if I had purchased The Book.

I'm delighted with the result, which you only really appreciate when you do stand back from the keyboard and read it through afresh.

Others in the team have been very focussed upon the editing tasks - thank goodness ! So they have been spotting any errors or typos, as well as looking for continuity.

This exercise has proved extremely worth while and I feel when we reach our penultimate chapter, we will have achieved a more useful perspective on the best way to deal with the final chapter. That's the plan anyway!

Pete

No comments: