Monday, February 9, 2009

From the Philippines to Guernsey

Back to say a big thank you to 'Alpha' who kindly included a write up about our project on her Blog in the Philippines. You can see this on the link below.

dailyartwalk.blogspot.com/2009/02/filipina-author-joins-international.html

Meanwhile, here in Guernsey it's not so sunny today. I've taken a couple of days off work to catch up on loose ends, the main one being a complete 'Chapter Plan' for our story. We have, of course, got a synopsis and our writers are already working the main story threads in their writing 'cells' but we need a chapter plan to make sure it all fits together properly. I keep starting, getting distracted and stalling, starting again, doing something else, and now - well I'm writing for the Blog, I'm still not doing it!!

Never fear I have some hours left and I know it must be done so I will get on with it.

But there is just one more job I need to do first....arghh!

If you read here on the blog that Pete has been beaten up by the other authors, you will know that I failed to get this job done.

It could be worse, if the sun was shining I would be even more tempted to go out on my boat!

Chow for now
Pete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Always glad to help. I am trying to get the word out here in Brunei where i am now based. We got a lively international expatriate community here.

Alpha